“SENOJI TROBELE” HYGIENE CONDITION IS ESTIMATED BY FIVE CUPS!
State Food and Veterinary Office (SFVS) Representatives have evalauted the catering hygiene since 2013 by scores. These signs are displayed as cups, one cup – unsatisfied hygiene condition, two – satisfied, three – average four – a good five – excelent!
When choosing a sandwich shop, cafe or restaurant there is no necessity to rely only on friends recommendations. State Food and Veterinary Office (SFVS) inspectors checking for catering companies; evaluate them from 1 to 5 points according to compliance with hygiene and technical requirements. Scores symbolizes cups. The more cups you have, the better requirements are implemented.
The evaluation criteria:
- General hygiene;
- Implementation of a system of self-control;
- Technology and equipment;
- Ensuring traceability;
- The number of complaints based on validity;
- The number of suspension cases.
Hygiene condition Scoring:
- point – unsatisfied hygiene condition;
- points – satisfied hygiene condition;
- points – average hygiene condition;
- points – good hygiene;
- points – excellent hygiene.